• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the NAMM post???

No news yet from NAMM?

Did I miss the post?

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Where is the NAMM post???

[img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It doesn't start until late this week, dude. Sorry, but get a clue. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh, I thought it was this weekend!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Doh!!

Mike

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

<font color="aqua">man, you're as bad as me, Mike!! ffffffffffffffttttt(sound of inhalation)......here!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Insert voice of someone holding in his breath....."man, this is good shit! I don't even know what day of the week it is!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

It starts on Thursday. Pics and info can be found at this web address beginning on Thursday.

http://users.bandzoogle.com/mattsmusic/

Matt
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I'm suprised Jackson hasn't put spec sheets and pictures of the customs from this coming NAMM up on their website before the show like they did for Summer NAMM. Maybe they will, still a few days till the show I guess.

Comment

Mike you're not alone. I have to keep going onto the NAMM web site to make sure of the dates. One of these years I am going to attend one of these. How much does it cost to become a NAMM member?

Comment

ALOT. I can't remember exactly how much membership was but I think it was well over a hundred. Its been awhile since I went and it wasn't as a J/C fan, it was on business.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      How much does it cost to become a NAMM member?

[/ QUOTE ]

As was mentioned, it is a lot. But it's not all about the money. Membership is restricted to music manufacturers and retailers and a couple other select categories. The average joe off the street can't just buy a NAMM membership.

I had considered proposing obtaining a NAMM membership for the JCF, but we do not fall into any of the categories set forth by NAMM.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It starts on Thursday. Pics and info can be found at this web address beginning on Thursday.

http://users.bandzoogle.com/mattsmusic/

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Heee heee,I was visitor #194,and the thing doesn't start for 3 days..But the test shots are sweet...
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

#201 for me. I know it said "later in the week", but I had to go....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm suprised Jackson hasn't put spec sheets and pictures of the customs from this coming NAMM up on their website before the show like they did for Summer NAMM. Maybe they will, still a few days till the show I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but the big news for 2006 is that the custom shop is discontinued. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X