Jake e. Lee and Ozzy w/ Charvel guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake e. Lee and Ozzy w/ Charvel guitar

Some of the fellas out here might remember during the eighties in a guitar magazine, which one i can't remember, either it was Guitar For Practicing Musician or Guitar Player. There was a picture of Jake and Ozzy together hamming it up and i beleive there was a Charvel in Ozzy's hands and it had one of the most killer ass burled and flamed maple necks i had ever seen. I i remember right it was a pointy headstock. Doe's anyone know of this particular photo and where? Thnks, Renton,Wa.

Re: Jake e. Lee and Ozzy w/ Charvel guitar

http://www.jakeelee.com/main.htm

Try there they may have more info.
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

The only pointy headstock guitar I remember seeing Jake with was a Rhoads. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

THIS site is WAAAY DOPE !!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] CLICK HERE for > > > JAKEY ! ! !

I CAN'T BELIEVE in the "Equipment" section under "Effects" - there are 80 PICTURED, and MORE LISTED !!!!

[ January 07, 2003, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Doc Dryer ]

Comment

Wow, that site is waaaay cool, Doc! I've never seen that one. And there is the purplish looking Charvel pointy head in the pics with Warren. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

KUDOS to my pard, Chuck in Detroit on THIS one, and * HERE * is a GREAT Mr. Scary Chat Board he made me hip to as well !!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i know which one you are talking about it is a Red one with one hum and a floyd rose i don't have any pictures

but check out my site if you get a chance

Jackson Charvel Guitar Heros

Comment

The White Charvel is actually a Fender that Jake's friend painted for him and he stuck a Charvel Decal on the headstock.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonShredder:
                  i know which one you are talking about it is a Red one with one hum and a floyd rose i don't have any pictures

but check out my site if you get a chance

Jackson Charvel Guitar Heros
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it is red, but a couple of the pics looked a little purple in the dark light. It's H/S/S. It's in the pics of the site Doc posted, under the Ozzy Era Photos.

Comment

Jake's pedal collection is more quantity than quality.....

Comment

Working...
                    X