San Dimas Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Dimas Strat

Hey guys, I just dropped off one of my Schecter's to have some work done and I see this on the wall;

http://www.guitarboutique.com/git10.html

Anyway, I thought one of you might be interested. I don't know anything about this guitar other than it has a San Dimas plate. I am not Charvel expert. Once again, I must make absolutely clear I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GUITAR. IT BELONGS TO THE OWNER OF THE STORE WHO DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THAT I AM POSTING IT. It sometimes has some cool guitars that I dig, so he brings out stuff that doesn't usually hang on the walls. This was on the walls. He collects San Dimas Charvels and has shown me a bunch of others, but I don't think they are for sale. As for the price, I have no idea how set it is. If you are interested tell him that you are from the forum. I told him about it. Maybe he will hook you up. If you are not interested...DO NOT POST NEGATIVE **** ABOUT ME. THIS IS NOT MINE. I only say this because there are some people on this forum that have blasted me continously for doing a nice thing. I have no connection and get nothing if it sells. I don't even know if it is real. Enjoy.

Re: San Dimas Strat

Yeap - Nice Guitar - Big money for a refin Pointy. I think Yoga was locky enough to get an original guitar with the same graphic.

Comment

no I was sniped on that one but Larry who owned the body said that this guitar was the substitute body so the parts were put on this body. He also told me the original plate was gone and the one on this guitar is a substitute also so be aware of this before you shell out big bucks on this guitar.

Comment

I am so confused [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

It is over priced parts - not a original San Dimas Charvel. Spend your money else where. But it is a cool paint job for sure [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I am not interested in it, I thought someone here might be. San Dimas strats do almost nothing for me.

Comment

Yeah, I seen that one around a month ago. He also had a modded Holdsworth too.
              They want WAY too much money for modded guitars.
              I tried to work him a bunch but the woner seems to think he has hold of sort pf holy grail or something. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

Jimmy's a nice enough guy, but has no idea how to price anything. He has an old USA Kramer. I think it is a Pacer, but I am not sure. He is asking like $650-$750 for it, when I can get two or three on ebay for that amout. They sell for around $300 on ebay. He does really good work and builds his own customs as well. He is primarily a high end Bass place.

Comment

Didn't Dimarzio in 1984 send out Charvel bodies with American, british, and Japanese graphic paint job's?? John.

Comment

Working...
                  X