No announcement yet.

Since there will be new USA Charvels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since there will be new USA Charvels...

well, this is where a lot of talk should go on about any usa charvel anyway...the san dimas re-issues used to be discussed here as well...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Since there will be new USA Charvels...

...should this area be renamed "USA Charvel Guitars"? Admins? Others with opinions? I mean, we don't distinguish between San Dimas and Ontario Jacksons. There's only one "USA Jacksons" area.

Now, before you flame me, I'm not saying this because SD Charvels weren't the s**t or whatever. I love `em, too. It's just that there have been few posts in this area - even before the move - and it seems to need some new life. And, yes, I know about that "other" forum, too. Cool stuff and folks there, but since I no longer have any SD Charvels in the stable, I don't have much to contribute there right now. ...Not to mention that I've got two new USA Charvels coming, and nowhere to talk about them. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ December 07, 2002, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Re: Since there will be new USA Charvels...

Sounds good. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Good lord, I feel like I've been under a rock for a year when I was only gone a few days.

What is the "USA Charvel" bit ya'll ar jawin' about? What the heck did I miss?? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds cool to me. I agree it's a pretty slow topic here and maybe that would get things going here. How about talking about the 5 Charvel guitars made for Eddie :lol Where did they all go? The Holy Grail Post Revisted [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays All

Comment

Dave has one.
            Sammy has one.
            Gary has one.
            Ray Daniels has one.
            Valarie has one.

[img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I fell this should be San Dimas Charvel. Talk about the others is fine, but I believe this was started for information on the San Dimas for a reason. Maybe another topic of USA Charvels is OK, but leave this topic alone PLEASE
              These were the guitars that put Jackson guitars where they are today, without the San Dimas era of guitars we would not be talking here now. Wayne Charvel and Eddie Van Halen got the ball rolling and passed it on to Grover who took it and started something we all appreasate [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

my 0.02 cents

Comment

Chuck - a few weeks before the buyout was done, KE posted news about a new USA Charvel line on the Jackson web site. I'm assuming we'll see them at NAMM.

Comment

P.S. - Hoss, I agree with all you've said. If I'm not being clear, I don't mean for us to no longer discuss SDs' here. Just suggesting that we formally broaden the category. I think a lot of folks - like myself - interpret the title literally. i.e., It is ONLY for San Dimas Charvels. Nothing else. Not the mid-90s reissues, post-SD customs, nor the new line. Hence, not a lot going on here. How about "San Dimas & USA Charvels", instead?

Comment

5? I don't remember that thread, Hoss. Details! Need to hear details. What were their specs? Tell us a story, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X