Second one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second one...

Hi guys, need your help here, I just bought this guitar from a guy on a street corner, told me it was a genuwhine San Dimas Strat Head Charvel. I was a bit suspicous so I only gave him $7000 for it (he wanted 12) and took it home for a closer look. Serial no. is blank so it looks to be a Pre Pro, but I've never seen a 24fretter before, and also with recessed Floyd, way ahead of it's time. I think I scored big time!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ November 27, 2002, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Re: Second one...

OMG whatta score!!!!
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

hmmmm.....pretty.....but not 7000 worth of pretty...lol...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Dude sweet axe. Didn't I see that evilbay not to long ago? The guy wanted like $13000 for it i think. I think his name on there was dumbassmoran56 or something like that. Anyway how's she play? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Gil

Comment

She plays like a pre pro should Gil, awesome!!! I haven't touched another guitar in a week now.

Comment

Yeah, thanks! Everytime I look at that, I soil myself!! You owe me a few new pairs of underwear, asswipe!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You should see it in real life!!!....I'm on daiper rations myself and am looking into getting a Depends sponsorship!! [img]graemlins/tongue3.gif[/img]

Comment

hehehe I've been thinking of actually getting Depends myself when I go out to the bar. I just hate having to get up all the time from the barstool when all the beer goes through me so quick! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X