Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alumitone Pkups-What does anyone know bout them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alumitone Pkups-What does anyone know bout them?

Alumitone pickups made by Lace Sensor...Again, I find it hard to believe the "rave" reviews I read, and excuse me if I have been in La La land too long, but I just have to be a bit suspicious...! Well would'nt you? Does anyone know anythng about them? Does anyone use them on a regular basis who can give some real insites about their use, sound, tone, etc.? Besides that they "look cool", I have been told that they are great "high volume" pickups for "loud" playing and not so great at "low volume". Does anyone confim that info? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Alumitone Pkups-What does anyone know bout them?

Wow ! I am shocked....maybe it is the time of year? Or is it that no one knows anything about these pickups! I am placing this post, to see it there is anyone who knows anything about these pickups ? Thanks !

Comment

Re: Alumitone Pkups-What does anyone know bout the

Stephen,

If you haven't already done so, you may try to post your question (or search the forum) over at www.fenderforum.com. These pickups are more geared toward the Fender Strat player.
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Re: Alumitone Pkups-What does anyone know bout the

thanks for the infor, I will go to that "fender forum" and ck it out....But why are "...they geared toward fender strats"?

Comment

Working...
        X