Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JE-0005 Switch wiring

Hey Guys,

I got this switch from my Fusion+. The switching was quite cool (neck, outside coils, both, inside coils and the bridge) I took it out a few month's back, but now I totally forgot how it was wired. Soon I’ll finally receive my new pickups for my fusion and SL Pro [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .
    Could someone provide me a schedule, for a JE-0005 switch with a:

-X2N
    -PAF Pro
    -1 volume
    -1 tone

Sorry for the quality made it in a rush with a SE K750i phone.

Re: JE-0005 Switch wiring

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Best phone pic I've seen so far [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, those things are wierd - I don't think I've been able to wire up two the same way and get the same results [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Get a bag of jumper clips from Radio Shack (or wherever) and clip your pickups to the connectors and see what you end up with.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: JE-0005 Switch wiring

Thanks Newc I think I'll try the jumper clips [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] , at the moment I haven't got any.

I don't know if there any Charvel Fusion+ owners out there? Perhaps they could take a look inside the cavity

Comment

Working...
      X