Carvin shop help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin shop help?

Hey.. I tried emailing the Carvin website thing.. and no response.. I was hoping someone who lives close to the Carvin shops or with any contact info could help me out, cause Im in canada and I know calling would kill my phone bill lol..

Im curious about the Neckthru necks

http://www.carvin.com/products/singl...=GTR/K#options

I wanna know if they have neckthrus that have locking nuts for a floyd, and I would like to know if they do other inlays than dots.. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks

Re: Carvin shop help?

Why would an 800 Toll free # kill your phone bill??
    Its clearly listed on their homepage.

Comment

I traveled to Canada once..tried to use 800 number back to the states, and it didn't work. You have to be in US to use a US 800 number I think.

Comment

I'm calling them now

Comment

Got your info...first off, they say they speak to Canadians all the time that call in on the 800 number (800-854-2235)

They can do anything you want to the NT6 neck...basically the same options on that as they do on guitars (at additional costs of course). They'll do the floyd cuts, different fingerboard woods, different neck woods, different inlays, etc.

Cutting the neck for floyd, with chrome floyd attached, with ebony fingerboard with block inlays (mother of pearl) will cost you $271.96 delivered to Canada. All taxes, duty, customs included in that price. Abalone block inlays are another $40 or $311.90 delivered to Canada.

The person I spoke to is Joseph...was a real cool guy.

Comment

Working...
          X