kahler info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kahler info

Anyone know when the Kahler replacement kit that fits a Floyd routing come out? The Kahler site says October?
    I love admins!

Re: kahler info

Check the forum, a high level manager in the company posts there and answers questions.

Comment

www.kahlerusa.com/forum

Comment

Hey, I have used this site, purchased replacement parts and found them to be A - #1 - super to deal with...very helpful.
        I still bought 3 trem systems on ebay for replacement parts, but some of the "screws" are far better than the old ones !

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Sorry everyone but its just delayed. We have several tremolo and bridge runs to get through before we start cutting out the fat plates. We've had much more response and alot quicker than we anticipated and the OEM's are taking our main thrust right know. I am personally pushing it as fast as i can since it was my idea in the first place. I have a personal interest in seeing it through. So please be patient. Play those crummy floyds a bit longer ok? I will post any new news as soon as i know it. I hope to get them done by namm or just thereafter.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Sorry everyone but its just delayed. We have several tremolo and bridge runs to get through before we start cutting out the fat plates. We've had much more response and alot quicker than we anticipated and the OEM's are taking our main thrust right know. I am personally pushing it as fast as i can since it was my idea in the first place. I have a personal interest in seeing it through. So please be patient. Play those crummy floyds a bit longer ok? I will post any new news as soon as i know it. I hope to get them done by namm or just thereafter.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still Waiting!! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
            I love admins!

Comment

FYI, when I visited the Kahler booth at NAMM I mentioned to Gary and his people that we have a lot of Kahler questions or parts needs on the JCF forum, and recommended they join and then search out the Kahler threads to read and answer. Gary said they would.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                FYI, when I visited the Kahler booth at NAMM I mentioned to Gary and his people that we have a lot of Kahler questions or parts needs on the JCF forum, and recommended they join and then search out the Kahler threads to read and answer. Gary said they would.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he does it soon!!
                I love admins!

Comment

Hey, when you guys w/ kahler tremolos adjust the nut for action, does yours raise the action when you go clockwise? Mine does that, and I thought going counter-clockwise would raise it? Also, w/ a Floyd, you make the plate parallel to the body, w/ a Kahler, are you suppossed to make the bridge plate also parallel to the body?

Comment

I just got my guitar completely set-up by a guy. He set-up the action, intonation and stuff. It's been set up for guage 0.11-0.48. If I changed guages up to like 0.50, would I have to adjust the intonation again? Also, can anyone get back to me on the action adjustment I asked earlier? ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X