Bare Knuckle pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare Knuckle pickups

They look really interesting and the clips on the page seem great. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk
    Anyone have any experience??
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Re: Bare Knuckle pickups

I have a Miracle Man. Amazingly clear and thick pickup. I love it, but I'm thinking maybe I need something a bit brighter.
    This pickup is not for the faint of heart.

Comment

In the UK theyre stupidly expensive, like £130

James

Comment

really??
        There only 90-99 Pounds on the website....
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I have a 7 string warpig. It's rich, full, powerful and excellent quality. Well worth what they charge. Every one of them is handwound and you can even have your own custom options.
          93 USA Soloist EDS
          USA HT6 Juggernaut
          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

getting a painkiller when it's out
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

interested in the Miricle man, Warpig and the nailbomb....
              Anyone have experience with the differences in these??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                really??
                There only 90-99 Pounds on the website....

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be mistaken but Ive seen them up there.
                Then again theres cold hard proof to prove me wrong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                normally pickups are about £75 over here, with EMGs going for about £85-£90.

James

Comment

Send Tim at Bareknuckle a mail. If you let him know your setup & style, he'll give you advice (at least he did with me - I got a set of calibrated Nailbombs in "custom camo" finish put in a Gibson V - sounds great. He knows his stuff - nice bloke & only too willing to talk guitars! Cost of the Nailbombs inc. installation was about £199 in a local shop, I think). It's a bit "horses for courses" - what pickup you'll need depends on the tone you're after, the guitar they're going into & what amp you're using. As mentioned in a posting above, there's loads of sound clips in the forum section of the Bareknuckle website. Have a look at www.Ozzmosis.co.uk as well. An Ozzy tribute band - Tim's the guitarist. Last time I looked there were a few sound samples - he's playing Les Pauls loaded with Miracle Man pups. He's a bloody good player & the tone is fantastic.
                  Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Working...
                  X