Wiring question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring question...

Basically, I want the bridge pickup to be connected as on/bypassed electronics/off, with the other DPDT (the one on the volume controls with the numbers) splitting it. The middle and neck pickups are single coils.
    I'm having problems wiring the whole thing... This is what it looks now, but it doesn't work. I'm pretty sure it has to do with grounding and the way I connected the output. It's a stereo output... and well I have no clue how to wire it. If anyone could help, I'd be grateful [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Wiring question...

look at both dimarzio.com and seymourduncan.com for diagrams they have several variations of each with the color coding for their pickups
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I did that. There are none for me, since they all use the schematics for the input and I have no idea as to what they correspond to on a real life one. It's the main problem [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] And the pickups aren't the problems at all here (for once [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

Comment

Ahhh well it works now! I had grounded the wrong part of the input and I had forgotten to ground everything back to the bridge.

Comment

Working...
        X