Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMG Afterburner?

Hi all,
    How can I install an AB on my single volume. I wonder if could just set it the way i want it and then stick it inside the control cavity.
    Thanks.

Re: EMG Afterburner?

I am pretty sure the after burner is a push pull, pulling up on the knob activates it (like a coil splitter) then it can be adjusted.so I would Imagine in the down position it is just your regular volume.I think you will only need one knob...not 100% on this but I think that is how it works.

Comment

It does NOT function as a volume in the down position. EMG states you cannot use it as a volume control. They do make a switch version, the PA2, I think. That would probably work better to put inside the cavity, although there's no reason you couldn't put the AB inside, either.

Comment

I just heard that you can actually purchase a PA2 without the actual switch (left on all the time), but you have to special order it directly from EMG.
        Thank you all man.

Comment

I'd get the one with the switch, and leave it in the cavity. Say you're playing out somewhere, and have to stand by a neon sign. It'd probably be handy to be able to cut some of the gain.

Comment

Working...
          X