Turbocharger with active EMG's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbocharger with active EMG's?

Anyone done this? Results? Im thinking of taking the 81/85 out of the RR3R and putting them in the DKMG, only with the 85 in the bridge. Should I leave the Turbocharger in there or ditch it? It definatley comes in handy when using the amps OD.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: Turbocharger with active EMG\'s?

Turbo charger is close to the PA-2 preamp I believe. Or is it not switchable?

They are a lot of output, and with some amps (my CAE for instance) it is the key to crunch and smoldering edge, with some amps it is merely a key to sounding like ass...

They have their uses...

Comment

Running through a JCM 900 100w with a BBE 362, the turbocharger makes a hell of a difference, almost as crunchy and tight as the MT2.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Mmm.. you can try...but what about the noise?
        '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
        '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
        '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
        '92 Fender Strat scallop
        '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
        '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Turbo charger is close to the PA-2 preamp I believe. Or is it not switchable?

They are a lot of output, and with some amps (my CAE for instance) it is the key to crunch and smoldering edge, with some amps it is merely a key to sounding like ass...

They have their uses...

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC the Turbocharger IS the PA-2, just without the large pot [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I kinda figured that was the case. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X