Knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knobs

Anyone have white, metal control knobs on their J/C? Do they make them? Don't want plastic tophats.

Re: Knobs

Closest you'll get is chrome or satin chrome. Never seen white metal knobs, though I'm sure SOMEONE has made some.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Colored knobs

I work at a place where we bake on paint to metal. We have a test lab with tiny ovens. Next week I'm gonna dip my black metal knobs in white and bake them. If it works, I can possibly do more for others here. We have color spectrograph equipment, mega paints, I can make small batches of almost any color.

Comment

Re: Colored knobs

That's really cool you have the facility do do that work. I've painted hardware before with an engine epoxy enamel and baked them. They hold up really well and it's less expensive than say powder coating.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
        X