Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Pod XT Live as effects only

I've got a simple question, but I can't find the answer. Here goes:

How can I use my Pod XT Live for effects only? (In other words, I need to shut off the amp & cab modeling.) Thanks!!

Re: Using Pod XT Live as effects only

press the 'amp' button, that bypasses the amp. then go into edit, turn the cab and mic sims off. There ya go.

Pete

Comment

Thanks Pete. I knew it had to be simple. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

what firmware version are you guys using. i had to revert back to 2.3 cause the newer ones are just too bass heavy IMO.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I'm using the latest (not sure of the version number - whenever the Line 6 Monkey says I need an update, I follow his orders [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ).

I just tried running my XT Live through my Tech 21 TM10. Sounded okay, I guess (still not as good as running it into my computer speakers, though).

It took me awhile to find the Cab/AIR settings, and while I was able to set it to No Cab, the best I could do with AIR was set it to 0% room.

First, I set the output to Combo Front and ran it: guitar into XT into amp input jack. Then, I tried setting the output to Combo Power, put the XT in the loop, and plugged the guitar into the amp input.

I noticed that I had to crank the Pod's little output knob pretty high, or else it would reduce the amp volume quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X