Chevron head tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevron head tuners

Are these the "rare" ones used on early charvels and kramers or just some jap copy junk.

Re: Chevron head tuners

The buttons are correct but the lug isn't it should look straight down more or less in the 6'oclock position from the button, but again these look like Gotohs which were used on early Charvels so anything could of been maybe the more knowledgable Charvel bruthas can put this right. Kammo1

Comment

They look like Gotohs. Those aren't crappy tuners, but they aren't the ones people go nuts for.

Comment

Is that an 80's Hondo?

Comment

Its actually an NJ series BC Rich. Its on ebay and its cheap. I figured if it had those $200 tuners on it it might be worth getting. For parts if nothing else.

Comment

later mounting lug post '86...

Comment

those look like the cheapies to me. a lot of those ones don't even hold tune after a few years.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Is that an 80's Hondo?

[/ QUOTE ] What's the dif between a Hondo and a Hondo II? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

What's the difference between a Hondo and a Hyundai? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The Hondo will have a higher re-sale value [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X