Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DK-2 ,can you retrofit a original FLOYD trem on these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK-2 ,can you retrofit a original FLOYD trem on these?

without any mods? I like the 580,but nothing beats a real floydie! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: DK-2 ,can you retrofit a original FLOYD trem on these?

Originally posted by RICH R:
    without any mods? I like the 580,but nothing beats a real floydie! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep a real floyd fits right in . //Steve

Comment

thanks,i wanted to get a trans red dk-2 and swap out the bridge and pups [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

yep it'll work , someone here did it to a dk2 once I can't remember who though but it did fit right in . //Steve

Comment

I have a DK2 Crimson with an original floyd, works great!!!!

Comment

I put an OFR from Carvin in my HRF DK-2 and it was a little snug at first on the high E side but a coupla dives straightened it out. Make sure you replace the pivot posts and springs. The 580's posts didn't let me get low action, and the springs resonate.

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X