JJ4 w/pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ4 w/pix

Picked up this JJ4 a few weeks back (a good deal and came with the case)and finally got around to changing the pickups. (Duncan Designed sounded like ass!) Bill Lawrence 500XL neck / SD Screamin' Demon bridge. I'll probably put another 500XL in later as I like the "nasty" tone of it. I'm also diggin' the string thru, makes for easier drop tuning IMO.
    After trying to edit the pix for better clarity, I think I should put off my G.A.S. and get a better digital camera! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: JJ4 w/pix

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] That finish looks cool! The guitar got an on/off-switch, doesn't it?

Comment

Man, I love those Tattoo Finish JJ4s! How much you pick that up for?

Comment

With shipping it came to $240. The case is in great shape, the seller must have cleaned it prior to shipping. The guitar was actually better than described, a couple of tiny dings that you really have to search for. I'm not too sure if about the tattoo graphic, plain black would have suited me fine.
        It does have the on/off button, kind of a cool effect and good for muting the pickups totally if you keep it pressed. Nice thin neck with jumbo frets, although the board was dry as a bone when it arrived. (cue lemon oil joke now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

I love my JJ-4!!! Mine's exactly the same spec, apart from mine still had stock pickups and is candy blue. Thinking about slapping some EMGs in that badboy at some point when i have the cash though...

Comment

Working...
          X