cmg bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cmg bass

i'm after a cmg jackson bass. before i go ordering one in a discontinued colour, can anyone tell which colours are available at the moment? also, there's no pickup selection switch to change between either bridge or neck. what do i use instead?

---------------------------
    gotta have the sharkies
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: cmg bass

I had one. There's a master volume knob and a blend knob for choosing between the pickups. It also has 3 tone knobs: treble, mid, bass (boost/cut) - effectively a 3 band EQ. The one I got was a discontinued black sparkle color, and I got it pretty cheap because of that. I sold it to a friend that was in need of a bass, and I already had my Concert custom shop, so I let him buy the CMG.

I'm not sure which colors are "officially" still in production, but the jackson website lists these as available:

Solid Colors:
    (503) Black, (BLK),
    (505) Black Forest, (BKF),
    (522) Cobalt Blue, (CBL),
    Transparent Colors:
    (501) Amber Sunburst, (ASB),
    (585) Transparent Black, (TBK),
    (587) Transparent Green, (TG),
    (590) Transparent Red, (TR)

Comment

Roughly how much a cmg concert bass? if u can tell me in canadain dollars that'd be great.

Comment

musician's friend.com lists them at US$ 629 = 741.27674 Canadian dollars. I got mine on ebay used/discontinued for about $300 US.

Comment

Re: cmg basses

do you know how much it is new?

Comment

perhaps I wasnt clear enough. Musicians friend only sells them NEW. Duh. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

ahhahahaha sorry man i read that wrong opps
              thanks alot.

Comment

i wish i lived in the usa. aside from crap weather (indigineous to the british isles?!), the cost of guitars is more expensive in the uk. it would cost me £500+ for a cmg and that's just the black finish. anything trans-wise and it's an extra £50-£100. perhaps i have neglected to consider exchange rates and more especially the cost of living in the usa. duh....
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i have played one and they are cool.. but I bought two of the C20s instead..
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I don't play bass my brother does i was asking for him, None of the stores here carry it. he just wants to try it out but we'd have to order it. Am i correct when i say that if you order something you don't necessary have to buy it?? i'm not totally sure what the deal is on that.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I don't play bass my brother does i was asking for him, None of the stores here carry it. he just wants to try it out but we'd have to order it. Am i correct when i say that if you order something you don't necessary have to buy it?? i'm not totally sure what the deal is on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where abouts do you live in Canada?

Comment

Working...
                      X