Why is Musician's Friend still....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Musician's Friend still....

..advertising JT500 trems in the ads for DXMG & WRXT? Do they have a bunch of leftover MII models?
    I thought the 2002 and up X-series are all MIJ and feature the 580 trems [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Why is Musician\'s Friend still....

Yeah, I was wondering that, too. Either they have a bunch of leftovers, or they just didn't update the specs.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They probably just havn't updated the site. They had the 7 string Rhoads and Kelly models on the site long after they were discontinued, and they had the JK20 up there for a quite long time, I even sent them an email once about it and they said it was no longer avalable. Their just slow.....

Comment

They're just slow [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I meant the catalog. But OK.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          ..advertising JT500 trems in the ads for DXMG & WRXT? Do they have a bunch of leftover MII models?
          I thought the 2002 and up X-series are all MIJ and feature the 580 trems [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah probably left overs cause I bet those made in india guitars will never sell [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ****ing aweful compared to the Japan made ones . //Steve

Comment

Awful.... like your spelling! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X