Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of the New Finishes

Cool pics Matt, thanks for sharing [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    The Pile of Skulls looks a lot better than the one that was posted a few months ago, if my memory serves me right. How does it look in person? Can we expect a pic of a Crimson Swirl sometime soon?

Re: Couple of the New Finishes

Crimson Swirl Pic

I have a white background which pretty much does 95% of the work for me. The camera I use cost $900 a couple years ago New, so that helps too.

Matt

Comment

is the crimson swirl also available on the RR-3?

Comment

Thanks Matt...

Man, I love that crimson swirl...
        Occupy JCF

Comment

The was a Skulls Dinky import at Splawn a while ago, and those skulls are definately a lot nicer, more detailed and polished. I guess they may be a bit of a mixed bag. That Pile O' Skulls Dinky is actually really cool! Gun Metal Grey looks cooler than the picture on Jackson's site too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Matt!

Comment

Couple of the New Finishes

Comment

NIIIICE!!!

Matt, how do you do those pictures? Do you have a backdrop set up somewhere, or are you photoshopping these things like crazy?
              Occupy JCF

Comment

THat DK-2 looks real nice...but they gotta get rid of that ghetto chrome hardware....ugh...

Comment

nice pics matt ! wish i had the money for one of those dk2 pile o skull's , hey did ya get one of those flames fingerboard ones yet ? //Steve

Comment

Nope, still waiting on a flamed fingerboard.

Matt

Comment

Wow, only 1 ? I thought I would give you 2 of them for yours. It is a Vintage 2001 ya know... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by ranalli:
                        THat DK-2 looks real nice...but they gotta get rid of that ghetto chrome hardware....ugh...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Svart:
                          is the crimson swirl also available on the RR-3?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, just Eerie Dess.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes the Chrome hardware has got to go on the Pile O' Skulls and Crimson swirl. Man I love that Gun Metal Grey DXMG... To bad I already have one in black. Hmmm, hey Matt How about I trade my used 2001 DXMG for that Gun Metal Grey one even up? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

The Pile O' Skulls looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X