DK2 necks,how much $ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2 necks,how much $ ?

I have bidded on a Dk2 neck on ebay and was wondering what they would usually go for.I was wondering because right now I have a max bid of $80 and I haven't touched the guy's reserve price.I was thinking in the lines of around $100,but I thought I might ask the pro's on this one!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

----EDIT----
    D@mn, i put this in the wrong section (well, it is an import neck I guess)

[ May 02, 2003, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: dan ]

Re: DK2 necks,how much $ ?

Depends on the seller. Usually I've seen them go for around $100 ($100-$115) but most people try to get $120+ out of em.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's about right. It'd also depend on whether they're complete (tuners, nut) or
      not. The topmount Floyd nuts aren't as common on Ebay, so I'd want one with the nut if not the tuners too. FMIC is problematic on getting parts lately from other posts here.

Shipping cost should also be factored it.
      They can be shipped insured for about $10
      to $12, but some are asking $20 to ship a neck! That's almost enough for a whole guitar.

They're nice necks though; I like mine!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

haha...I didn't even notice that but you can make out the JCF Rhoads in one of those.

I'm not one of those a$$hole sellers and will give the reserve out if asked, no big deal.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool, I'll have to remember that!If I may,may I ask a question? Do you think this will fit a soloist style body from warmoth(they seem to "think" so)? I was going to buy one of their Jackson type necks,but checked the bay first and saw yours. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

hey Dan...you have mail [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Mail has been returned!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Dan...why don't you email the guy and ask his reserve (its' $90) if your the Dan on my auction [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !! I figured it was someone on the forum!The sweet @$$ Rhoads in the background gave me the thought [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] !!As for e-mailing and asking, I've been chewed out and my bid not excepted a couple of times for asking about reserves.So,I just try to go with the flow!!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Working...
                  X