ok just being lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok just being lazy

I have a kahler spyder that needs some part on a guitar.it is playable for now but I will have to replace the stud mounts and 3 lock screws.does the JFR have the same mount spacing I have a spare kicking around in good shape and this would make life an hell of alot easier
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: ok just being lazy

wtf is a JFR? And most likely no it won't, since the spyder uses a different knife edge-post system than all normal Floyds. So yer pretty much screwed on that front.

yargh.

Comment

You should be able to get the parts that you need from Kahler. I ordered some parts from them and they worked great.

http://www.kahlerparts.com/X_Pages/X_2720_Spyder.htm

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        wtf is a JFR?

[/ QUOTE ]
        Jackson Floyd Rose. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          You should be able to get the parts that you need from Kahler. I ordered some parts from them and they worked great.

http://www.kahlerparts.com/X_Pages/X_2720_Spyder.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I got new mounting screws, springs and other things. No problems.

Comment

Yes that is correct JFR "Jackson Floyd Rose"
            and yes I have looked into Kahler and Axeparts but I figure I can more than likely get a used Kahler Spyder for the same price it would cost me for the replacement parts I need off of the bay if one becomes available.the guitar was a freebee a MIJ Fender s/s/h/EMG in real good condition with the exception of the Kahler so it is a beater and I really don't want to put any money into it unless I have to.I just bought a new Engl PB and you know what that cost so I need to start saving cash again me
            www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

Working...
            X