esp/jackson mutt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esp/jackson mutt

Yeah, I got a quick question about a mutt idea. I got ahold of an esp/ltd mh-200 neck months ago, and since I know the seller pretty well he let me have it pretty damn cheap ($50 USD and it includes tuners, nut, and nut locks). I was just wondering if anybody here slapped an esp/ltd neck onto a J/C body?

Re: esp/jackson mutt

Why ruin a perfectly good J/C body like that???? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

As long as the scale length is right, heel width and depth (most likely), etc, sure! Slap it together!

Comment

Awesome. I know some may consider it sacrilige (sp?), but I would really like to put this neck into use.

Well, time to get the ruler and measure the neck.

Comment

Screw what other people think...build and play what you want!

Need to introduce you to Newc...

Comment

jackson/esp mutt not esp/jackson mutt [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
            X