Jackson Dinky XL Professional..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dinky XL Professional..

Hey all, was wondering if anyone else out there has a Dinky XL Professional. This is the only "import" guitar I have ever owned. I bought it brand new in 1995 as a gigging guitar and I must say to this day it is one of the finest players I have ever owned. The Neck and Headstock binding is super, and the frets came superbly polished. I've upgraded to EMG's and it really smokes. I tried out some of the more recent Jackson imports recently and was disappointed. Would love to hear what others think of their mid-90's dinky xls.

Rich

Re: Jackson Dinky XL Professional..

I own a '94 SOLOIST Professional XL that I STOLE in STUPID CLEAN shape w/OHSC that I walk RIGHT PAST 5 USA Soloists and pick the Japanese one up !!!!

Action is about 1/32" {! ! !} with NO BUZZ, and the way the frets are laid into the binding is HEAVEN !!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Jackson Dinky XL Professional..

I almost have the exact same guitar. It's a 94 Dinky XL and I got it brand new. It makes a good run at the USA's I have and I am almost positive I will never sell her.

Matt

Comment

Working...
      X