JE-1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JE-1000

Does anyone have/can get a schematic for the je-1000, i'm interested in making a few from scratch, trying to make a schematic from the actual thing looks like it's gonna be a bitch.

Cheers guys.

Re: JE-1000

do another one for me, once you started... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

yeh dude, might mass produce and sell 'em online, micha pm me your e-mail address if you have msn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry, don't have msn.
        but you can pm me anytime if you mention, your self dones work fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

don't you have a damaged one?
        at your place I'd probably take this one and measure it in and out to get the plans, I'm not sure if there are any shematics of this unit out there... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

how much would you pay for one anyway dude? :P

Comment

for a self done or an original?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              yeh dude, might mass produce and sell 'em online, micha pm me your e-mail address if you have msn. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Hate to rain on your parade, but that would be a copyright/trademark violation, and you'd have Jackson's lawyers on your ass in no time. Doesn't really matter if it is discontinued or not. You'd be better off contacting Jackson first and try to geat a licensing deal for the technology.

Comment

damn, he might be right there...

Comment

lol, probably, couldnt i word it as a replica of the je-1000 originally made by jackson?

Comment

Yeah, if you got permission. Of course with fender owning J/C, they'll definately jump on you.

But I don't see anything wrong with making a few for some "friends" and labeling them as gifts. (hint, hint)

Seriously though, if you ever find a good schematic of one, post it up here.

Comment

It would be awesome if you could find the schematics for it man. I have been trying to get a JE-1000 on ebay for ages now but I can never seem to find one. :/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It would be awesome if you could find the schematics for it man. I have been trying to get a JE-1000 on ebay for ages now but I can never seem to find one. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Finding it isn't a problem per se, it's finding it without having to let go of your arm to get it.

Comment

Hehe, true enough. :P

Comment

Doesn't this look like a JE-1000 stuck in a Kaman GTX guitar? Ebay link

Comment

yes it is!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              only thing sad is you have to take the whole guitar... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              and he will ship inside US only.

guess this would be one of my arms...

Comment

Working...
                              X