when will it arrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will it arrive

k i ordered a guitar about a day before the buyouy thing was annouced and the buyout prevented it from being shipped out of the factory. Anyways, the local guy told me that they are now shipping out a batch a week from the factory(this was about 2 weeks ago i think) my question is, how long will it take to ship out all the batches, since I live in Alaska Im assuming mine will be one of the last batches.

Re: when will it arrive

I bought a dk2 tbk from G.C. in texas and they told me mid jan to early feb. So purchased a floor model instead. Don't know if they were telling me the truth, I think they were based on the availabilty of the color at other sites and stores.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

cool, i ordered it like one week too late, guess i cant complain i was originally gonna get trans black but that would have taken 6-8 months, now im getting trans-green and i like it more then trans black anyways.
      anyways, do you know how long it'll take to ship out all the guitars that are already made? Like if it's one shipment a week how many shipments are there?

Comment

They are shipping guitars. Anything order pre-buyout should ship any day if it hasn't shipped already. Most of my backorders are starting to be filled except the Chlorines [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X