DX-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX-1

Can anyone tell me about the DX-1? I bought one used from Guitar Center a few years ago and have been happy with it I guess. I hate the H-S-S config so I had the 2 S's filled in, the paint stripped and the new paint job represents the blue bengal. Awesome looking. I just need to put on an original floyd and maybe a San Dimas srat head neck and i'll be in great shape. What were they worth and how does the quality stand up as far as other Jackson's are concerned?

Thanks.

Re: DX-1

I like mine a lot. I like the H-S-S configuration, but that's just because I got too many of them. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The quality is very good on these IMO. They just need a few tweeks to make them killer. OFR and new pickups definitely shapes them right up. They only made them a couple years I believe and the last couple I saw on Ebay only went for $200-$300 and they were bone stock in good shape. I was going to sell mine, but it is kind of nice to have a great playing guitar that doesn't cost 1000 bucks to drag back and forth to practice. A beater so to speak. Got any pics of yours as a Blue Bengal? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No, not just yet but working on it. It's almost an exact copy of the Soloist B.B including color. I try an get some soon.

Comment

Finally got a pic of the bengal but it's a bit fuzzy and no idea how to post it here.

Comment

Send it to me and i'll post'em for ya' dude.

[email protected]

Cheers [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

You've got mail. Thanks!!!

Comment

The DX-1 stills lives... as the DK2. It's a direct replacement. They old ones are about as good as the new, I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X