Rhoads temptation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads temptation

Agh. Broke as usual, and then I'm stubling over a black Rhoads EX with a flight case for a really good price! Why does this always happen when you're out of cash?

I really like the EX's. I bought one as my first Jackson, but the headstock broke in shipping so I had it refunded and sent it back. It had really nice build quality though - better than my current RR3.

I'm hoping this one will stay in the shop for a month or two... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

'bane

Re: Rhoads temptation

know the feeling dude, all those nice axes within reach only when you're cash has flown...

awaiting my change of luck as well to get a rhoads again (damn I mis the critters, had two in the past...) [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, the Rhoads ex was my first Jackson also! Bought it from Musicians Friend the very day i got the catalog way back in '92.I just had to have the stone Rhoads [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!! Still have it too!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

which part? the stoned or the rhoads? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by dan:
          Cool, the Rhoads ex was my first Jackson also! Bought it from Musicians Friend the very day i got the catalog way back in '92.I just had to have the stone Rhoads [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!! Still have it too!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] The one I bought was a stone/granite-finish Rhoads EX as well! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It was too bad about the shipping damage. It was a damn fine guitar and I would really liked to keep her. Apart from the headstock, the neck on it was splendid. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          They shipped her _very_ poorly packaged and tuned up - and although the headstock was broken when I opened the box, she was still in tune! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Man that would bite hard! They sent mine very well packaged with the strings really slacked.Did you call them and try to get a replacement?

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

oops, i just saw you had it refunded [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ March 31, 2003, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: dan ]

Comment

Working...
            X