Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got a warrior xt japan .

yep she plays nice !!! //Steve
    p.s. I'll take pics soon as I get her set up , I just got her now [1 hr ago] , I got to make dinner and get the kids to bed then I'll post em here in a bit so check back soon dave will probably post em for me . //Steve

Re: just got a warrior xt japan .

sorry for the wait , just sent some pics to Dave should be up soon the neck shot has a bad shadow in it but this is the thinest neck I have ever played on any odd shaped jackson import , just as thin as my old jackson fusion xl thingy import that Dave now and has for a while owns .//Steve
    p.s. it's gonna get a mod soon as well , chrome mounting rings and some skull knobs as well.

Comment

Hurry up with those pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here you go.........

If they are too big I'll resize shortly.

[edit] I'll get the pix up later. I tried to do it from work and it didn't work out so I have to do this when I get home. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[ March 31, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Dave ]
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

WAY too big, goofy! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that's cool Steve. I like the XTs. I've played a few now and have found them to be very consistent
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Well I was going home but I had someone call in so I'm stuck at work for a few more hours. I will get those pix fixed yet! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Cool!! Much better and faster loading pics.

I usually don't care too much for chrome hardware, but it looks very cool on black! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

One thing I found about chrome hardware is that it looks kinda cheap in pictures if they are not real good quality. When Steve gets the chrome mounting rings on it it will look complete.

I was playing a DK 2 HRF for the first time the other day and I had always thought the chrome made it look cheap, but in person it looked just right for it. Still matching mounting rings are a must IMO.

Comment

Yeah, those things were huge... slowed my computer down a lot.

Comment

yep with those invader wanabe's blk mounting rings are way to much , I tryed to get a good shot of the neck cause the neck is ****ing crazy man ! so thin and really dark rosewood , way thiner [the neck] than my kelly and that one has a neck to die for . the invader wannabes sound not bad , I like em they don't sound as bright and middy as the real deal , but I am still gonna try and scoop Dave's full shred for the neck pu when he gets his emg's in his xtrr hurry up man ! lol !!! and also the volume and tone knobs are cheap and huge so I am gonna put some skull knobs on her soon the mounting rings are gonna have to wait cause my old lady is gonna kill me if I buy any more guitars **** , **** I seem to do this every couple of months so this is it or I am gonna end up with a divorise , no more trading and buying for me for a long while . LOL !!! //Steve
                        p.s. thanks for the comments guys ! and I had to get this one so I had something close to chuck schuldiner's guitar , only jackson's version ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

and she plays great too by the way ! lol !!! and yeah next time I'll crop em in PS before I send em to dave , Hey dave why don't you post a the pic here with your new head that I sent ya ? lol !!! //Steve

Comment

the chrome h/w looks good on these in trans blue too. And the dark metallic blue. And that would be just about all the colours I've seen them in, in person [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

yep I got chrome hardware on my ke3r as well , Just switched it resently from satin chrome , and those chrome mounting rings make a world of difference in looks thats for sure , more custom looking than the old plastic blk ones . and the more "Metal" the better ! lol !!! //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X