Single EMG no tone wiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single EMG no tone wiring?

I want to wire my EMG81 with just a single volume. Should I wire in the capacitor for the tone pot on the volume pot and leave out the tone pot, or leave out both the cap and tone pot?

Thanks!
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Single EMG no tone wiring?

Leave out the cap and tone pot.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Leave out the cap and tone pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
      and there you go [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      that goin in the Rhoads dave?
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Nah, though that ain't a bad thing to try! I really still like the Rhoads like you left it! Thanks a million!

I am putting a Model 1 single with a maple board hum together. I put it together without a pot/cap and was wondering if that's the right thing to do, now that I think about it, waht chuck said makes sense.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
        X