Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson Soloist XL

Hi guys,

Posted a few threads here. finally got the picture of my soloist. check it out. it comes with a di marzio paf pro at the bridge and a seymour duncan hotrail at the neck. got a charvel fusion as well but i doesn't have it with me at the moment. shipped it back home. anyway, click on guitars and enjoy! thanks!

http://photos.yahoo.com/jwai81

Re: My Jackson Soloist XL

****ing cool man looks nice ! //Steve

Comment

like your n2 as well

Comment

Was that model made with a dual humbucker config?
        Seems very nice!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful guitar. The Washburn looks cool too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

White is my favorite guitar color and the matching headstock makes it KILLER! I sure wish I was adding this to my collection. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

hi guys!
              thanks for the comments. it is actually a 1993 jackson soloist xl. it has a 1-1-2 config with a coil tap switch on the tone knob to split the pickups. white has always been my fav color too StukaJU87! i like the washburn N2 too. its got big fat tone! i was thinking of changing the middle pickup of the soloist to a seymour duncan. any recommendations? thanks alot guys! really appreciate it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks really great! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] White is kinda cool! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Very nice! The matching headstock is a great feature. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Kinda rare, eh? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've got an early 90's Charvel 650xl. I put a Duncan Distortion at the bridge and a Hot Rails at the neck. I was thinking about the Duncan Duckbucker in the middle for a nice clean sound since both neck and bridge pickups are so hot. You know, something a little different for a change. Check out www.seymourduncan.com for sound clips of their pickups. If you didn't know about it already, they used the same guitar, same guitarist, playing the same licks to compare different pickups. You can really tell the difference in sound, even if it is really subtle. Let me know what middle pickup you decide on and how it sounds. I would be interested to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X