Warrior Pro needs help in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Pro needs help in California

Hey everyone I sent a Warrior Pro to San Jose California to be repainted while shipped the headstock broke off in a clean snap any one from that area or surrounding area know of a good repair person to have it fixed so The painter can refinish the guitar please contact me here or at my E-mail address [email protected] . Please don't tell me Lee at GMW because he's a prick. Thanks all.
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Warrior Pro needs help in California

Hey Drake,

I have had good experiences with Mark Browns Guitar Repair here in San Jose... well they are located in Campbell a couple miles away! Guitar Showcase has been using them for repairs for a long time and I have taken guitars there in the past with great results! The number is (408) 378-6007 These guys are awesome and really nice! If you need me to help, I could!!! Who is painting the guitar? Is it Daneen? I hope this helped and if you need anything, let me know!!!

Jeremy

Comment

Hell yeah Thanks Man , yeah Daneen is painting the Warrior for me & the post office was kind enough to break it lol
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'll second Mark, he's a really nice guy and has done great work for me as well. You probably can't do much better in the San Jose area. I'm about 15 minutes from his shop, let me know if I can help out at all.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
        X