Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Serial Number

Hi guys,

I have a Concert EX (Professional Series) Bass, and i can't find a place where i can get all the specifications using the serial number.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Preto.

Re: Professional Serial Number

unfortunately, you can't get all the specifications using the serial number. Jackson never kept records on the imports in that way.

Post a pic or a detailed description of it though, and someone around should be able to help you.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I can't take a picture of it, but it is a Concert EX. All I know is that it has 22 frets (spot marks). 2 fat and 1 jazz (pickups).

Comment

Poplar body Precision ( the split coil one that looks like two square with two magnetic poles each closer to the neck) style picup and a single coil JAzz style pickup. If its a solid color the wood is most likely poplar if the finish is a clear finish like a white blonde with pretty grain its Ash. rosewood finger board,Maple neck, Gotoh Bridge and Gotoh bass tuners. I believe the pickups would be either JAcksons own Japanese made or Kent Armstrong. But thats just an educated guess. Hopefully it helps a bit.
        Gil

Comment

Gil lives up to his name! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thx...

really helped! =)

I wanna know how much can I get from it? I really need to sell it, cause i need money =)

thx alot again

Comment

Working...
            X