Trans black RR3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans black RR3??

Are Trans black RR3's avalable yet? I havn't seen them in any online stores, but the site lists TBK as a color option.

Also, are the inlays on the RR3 still reversed? The pic on the site has the reversed sharkfins, but the crimson swirl pic has normal inlays, plus all the RR3 guitars i've seen in person have normal sharkfins.

Re: Trans black RR3??

I dunno dude.. but my RR3 is for sale! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Haven't seen one either...

Good luck though. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

they should I just played a ke3 the other day that was in trans blk so they probably have em on the rr3 as well , trans blk is by far the best trans color I have seen on a import ever and the chrome hardware looks great on that color as well , if you get one make sure you put the chrome mounting rings on her it's a must have if it's got chrome on her already . //Steve

Comment

no the inlays aren't reversed on the 2003 line the same neck as the ke3 , they got lots of mistakes on the catalogs and in the pics ,for instance the warrior xt in the 2002 - 2003 [japan not india] pics makes her look like a bulky piece of **** , and this isn't the case it's got a thiner neck than the ke3r that I have ? and the body is thin and beveled in the back and plays like a dream , shes my next baby forsure ! all the crap you her about them just isn't true , I still can't beleve that the neck is thinner than than my kelly 3 ! lol !!! you can do all these crazy sweep's on her no problem . awesome guitar and dirt cheap ! I'd still take the volume knob off though cause I think thats the only cheap hardware on her , and sorry for the rant guys but you really have to try one of those man [japan made] I never realy like the warrior till I tryed it and it plays kind of similer to the ke3 or rr3 the way it fits your body , and I never noticed any neck pull to one side either , probably due to the thin neck . //Steve

Comment

yes. you can get it in Trans black, red and blue. and eerie dess swirl. and solid black and deep candy blue. That's all the colors you can get a RR3 in.

Comment

that eerie dess finish sure is a fine thing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hey don't forget about the crimson swirl and the cobalt swirl those are avalable as well ! //Steve
                check em out - http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh..._features.html

Comment

Working...
                X