Need help on this wiring problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on this wiring problem

Ok I'm in the final stages of getting my custom order put in, and for a little background I have my specced out as HSH config
    5 way wired B-BN-M-MN-N only slightly different from the standard 5 way wiring on the HSH config. No need for "jackson special".
    I also wanted a mini switch which I put down as (Dual Sound, off, Phase).

Mike from the custom shop needs clarification about this, and said which pickups. And then said may need a mini for each one. This confused me because by definition isn't dual sound always the two inner coils for humbuckers? and phase always the two outer coils for humbuckers?

Anyways so what I need to know is would that 3 way mini even be possible, I have the same exact 3 way mini on my kelly but its a HH config. Does the wiring of the 5 way effect the way the mini switch works? Could the 5 way be wired. B-BM-M-MN-N and the mini be wired (inner coils humbuckers, both humbuckers, outer coil both humbuckers)? or would there need to be some sort of "off" position. Really need your guys help on this one because I'm not good with this wiring and electronics stuff.
Working...
X