SOLOIST PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLOIST PRO

$350 is a VERY good price. The early Soloist Pros with all of the good features (like yours) often go for as much as $500 on eBay, although there have been more of them on the Bay lately, which may have driven the prices down a bit.

SOLOIST PRO

Any Info, I just picked one up for 350$, Took the chance, MOP headstock inlay, Ebony board Bound Shark inlays, nothing on the Truss cover with a Model #..Just curious for anybody who may know about them..are they as NICE as everyone has stated..and was $350 a fair price, Honestly I plan on making it a beater guitar

[ March 05, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Comment

Re: SOLOIST PRO

That would make it an early Pro, pre-1994 for sure. I have a `90 that I bought for $350, sent to GMW for a refinish from red to black pearl, and put a Duncan Full Shred humbucker in the bridge. Sounds great, plays great...definitely a keeper.
      sigpic

Comment

The neck-through early 90s MIJ Pros are acknowledged to be on par with USAs of the same era. Great price! I was shopping for one myself; I ended up with a $500 (USA) SL2H! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool Thanks, The paint on it is near minty, but It may be open for alterations...lol

Comment

Cool thanks guys, never owned a Import Jackson, so I wanted to take a chance. Gonna just animalize it...lol (hint)

[ March 06, 2003, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: sdjacksonlover ]

Comment

Working...
            X