It Never Hurts to Ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Never Hurts to Ask

I was doing a search yesterday on eBay for Jackson Rhoads (and Rhodes [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) guitars in completed auctions when I came across this item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2507349236&cat egory=33044

When the auction was open, I thought about hitting the BIN button. But I mulled around too much and it was gone. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

When I looked at the auction again yesterday, I noticed that the buyer had a -2 rating. So, I emailed the seller and, sure enough, the buyer hadn't sent the money yet. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] So I made him an offer, he accepted and I paid him through Paypal last night. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I've been wanting a Rhoads Pro for a while but it was the Duncan Invader that did it for me.

Any of you guys have the Invader in any of your axes?

Re: It Never Hurts to Ask

Hey man, Nice guitar you picked up. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. I don't have any advice on the Duncan Invader, But i hear that there good pup's to have. GOOD GOIN' MAN! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well done!! The previous buyer now as a -3 rating!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Congratz on the score dude!!!

Here is the description from the Duncan Website. I tried one in the bridge pf a KE3 and it sounded freaking cool... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Invader™

SH-8 -- The Invader™ sounds as powerful as it looks. The combination of three large ceramic magnets, hot coils and twelve black oxide cap screws give this awesome pickup bolts of volts for an electrifying force of energy. The wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with unique brightness and a totally new sound. Available in black, zebra (cream & black), reverse zebra and white as well as the following colors at no extra charge -- red, red & black, pink, green, light blue, dark blue & yellow.
        Four conductor cable. Also for 7-string guitars
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

675 seems high for a MIJ Pro.
          Hope you got it for closer to 5 bills!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats!! I'm sure you'll love the Invader, too. I put two Invaders in my Kelly last year and am totally blown away... talk about low end bass punch without being muddy! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X