• Jackson SLMG

ANYBODY CAN TELL ME ABOUT THIS MODEL?

iTS AMAZING, BEAUTIFULL AND GORGEUS

CHECK THIS
    web page [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I LOVE THIS GUITAR
    [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson SLMG

I think they're really cool, only I really hate that headstock and I don't like the inlays..
    but other than that it's a great guitar.. maybe a bit expensive though..

Comment

Nice guitar! Read reviews at Harmony Central and it sounds like the p/u's aren't that great. Great action and light weight. Different strokes for different folks I like the headstock and the inlays just wish it was offered in different color options. I think music123.com or zzounds.com have it cheaper than Elderly.
      RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
      CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
      Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
      Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I have an SLSMG w/ an EMG 81/85 set. What would you like to know? It's an awesome guitar and the stock pup's aren't all that great (but they aren't bad either). The guitar is worth every penny too! I'm a big fan of the headstock but I prefer a 3/3 design anyway.

Comment

I love it. I still havent picked mine up yet from work due to bills. However Its great except for the pups. A little thin and lack charactor.
          But its neck thru mohagony Stealth. Some goos Duncans and it will be sweet.
          just wish it had a trem

Gil

Comment

Very flat black matte finish-not shiny like the Elderly pics.It seems to be some type of plastic polymer finish not standard paint-pretty cool feels great.Also,the rosewood board has a dense,darker grain pattern than a standard guitar mg series guitar probably a better slab of wood.I own a dkmgt,jem,strat..ect and I never experienced a body-neck combo this thin and comfortable before-my favorite!! Also,very light it has to weight a full pound less than my dkmgt.

Comment

Those are beautiful guitars, and I would have bought one if not for my dislike of TOM bridges, but that price seems really steep. I'm betting some DiMarzios would sound great in a mahogany body...
              sigpic

Comment

These guitars are great. The pickups cut like a razor but are thin and lack detail.
                I actually ran up on a pickup company called Adder Plus Corporation 'APC'.
                I can't explain the tech behind them but I can tell you that I've had EMG's and Seymor Duncans, etc, etc. But I have found my nirvana in tone with these. Try to find them at "Guitar Players" company listings online . I think you can find them there.
                You buy them direct from them since they are made to order.
                I have the Persuader DRX humbucker in the bridge and 2 stacks in a fusion, 650XL, Ibanez RG750.
                Every guitar has a punch that can only be discribed as absolute fidelity never before heard in a high output pickup before. Even The tom Anderson pickups that I still use are second class when side by side with these.
                The guy that owns the company is real cool, but he isn't interested in going mass production on these so he doesn't advertise.
                I'll try to find his company info and post it for you as a new topic.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FORGED IN THE FIRES OF HUMAN PASSION. CHOKING ON THE FUMES OF SELFISH RAGE. AND WITH THES OUR HELLS AND OUR HEAVENS SO FEW FEW INCHES APART, WE MUST BE AWFLY SMALL AND NOT AS STRONG AS WE THINK WE ARE.
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                X