Thank you Joe (Charvel750)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Joe (Charvel750)

I just bought a Soloist AT Pro from Joe and couldn't be happier with it. Joe is a very fair and reasonable man and anybody who gets a chance to do business with him will not be sorry. Very smooth transaction and killer guitar. I love it.
    I hope he doesn't mind, but here are some pics of it. (They're his pictures from Ebay) Soon, I'll get a spot to host pics and post some of my whole Jackson family. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks again for a great experience Joe.

Re: Thank you Joe (Charvel750)

Very nice score Hotrod...Joe always has killer pictures and accurate detailed discriptins in all of his auctions, he's a good guy too...even if I didnt know him from the forum... look at his feedback...excellent...wouldn't hesitate buying from him.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sweet soloist [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Eric. I'm glad you're enjoying that one. I had tried (unsuccessfully) to trade that guitar for a trem equipped model here on the JCF. Came close, but no cigar. So, the sale to you was to raise funds to buy a trem equipped model. The string through is VERY NICE but not my bag, I'm a Floyd man dyed in the wool. To be totally honest with you, those pics weren't mine, but were from the original seller of the guitar. They were so good, I used them for our sale. Same guitar, but I sure wish I had a nice piano in a nice room like that with a nice white carpet!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ Joe. I first thought that red thing in the second set of pics was one of your wigs Joe!! Until I saw the other shots, and then of course you said they weren't your pics... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sideshow Bob rides again!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, Vic, did you say wig? Where?

It's all natural, just like Anna Nicole Smith. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

NICE AX !!!!...Joe will do ya RIGHT, and has a WEALTH of guitars and knowledge as well !!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Doc, you taught me everything I know! Hey, Doc, I'm dressing up that red SD Soloist in gold: can you find me three mini toggle switches for pickup on/off in GOLD? I'm desperately looking for those parts in gold finish. I also need the behind the neck nut screws in gold. Can you help?

Joe
                [email protected]

Here's what I have so far, would be poyfeck if I could just locate three mini toggle pickup switches in GOLD and those Floyd nut screws.

Comment

beautiful guitar. I have a friend at school who's selling some guitar stuff, including some gold hardware. gimme a day or 2 to find him, unless Joe gets to you first.

~eric
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X