Charvel ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel ID

Hello everyone! Cool board. I have been trying to join for a while. Just finally made the time. I just ended up with another Charvel and I'm not sure what is. It does have a 24 fret neck(headstock broken) Plate # is 327519 Any Ideas ?Thanks Tim
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Re: Charvel ID

A bit more info please. Shape, how many pickups, Bolt on neck or not, that kind of stuff.

Comment

She has a single in the neck , humbucker in the bridge, toothpaste logo, strat shape. Bolt on neck Maple on maple neck,24 fret.

Comment

Sounds like a Fusion to me. Wouldn't mind having one of those myself. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the reply. You are the second person to tell me it may be a Fusion. This guitar is clean,any ideas where I can find a 24 fret neck that will fit ? Warmoth seems to be my only shot so far. Thanks Tim

Comment

Warmoth could do it but it might cost some bucks. The Fusion has a 24 3/4 scale 24 fret neck and there's not a lot of those around. Ebay might be the way to go just keep your eyes open. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Good luck I hope you can find one. Could the old neck be repaired?

Comment

The headstock is split between the fifth and sixth tuner(right to left). All the way to the nut. Plus the piece is gone. The guitar is to nice to part out.I want to fix it.Anyway thanks for the info. Tim

Comment

Working...
              X