Gold Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Hardware

Does anyone know if Jackson offered gold hardware on any of the professional or custom shop models around 1994

Re: Gold Hardware

Any Custom Shop guitar could be ordered with gold hardware, but I don't believe any imports had it. Possible exceptions may have been "exclusive" models from various dealers, but not standard production models.
    sigpic

Comment

The Jackson Soloist Archtop Pro LTD '91 was stock with gold hardware, including its gold tuners and Schaller JT-590 trem. The King V Mustaine Pro had gold hardware as a stock feature, including its Kahler APM 3310 and Jackson tuners. No other Pro was stock with gold. The AT Soloist was not offered in 1994 but the King V Pro was still in standard production then. Many players have changed the original black hardware to gold, as I myself have done on a snow white pearl Soloist Pro. As far as Custom Shop Jacksons it's up to the customer to choose hardware color. If they choose gold, the guitar will come fitted that way.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I think that Gold hardware would look awesome on my Fusion...I will have to see what I can find used first...

Comment

The RR5 has gold hardware.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X