Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the going price now for early 90's Japan neck-thrus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the going price now for early 90's Japan neck-thrus??

I recently aquired an early 90's Professional neck-thru Rhoads. It needs a good setup but it's probably one of the best instruments I have ever played. I got it for $415 shipped which in my opinion was a steal but is that the usual going rate??

I'd love to pick another neck-thru up at that price whether it be a Kelly/Soloist/Rhoads.

Re: What\'s the going price now for early 90\'s Japan neck-thrus??

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ranalli:
    [QB]I recently aquired an early 90's Professional neck-thru Rhoads. It needs a good setup but it's probably one of the best instruments I have ever played. I got it for $415 shipped which in my opinion was a steal but is that the usual going rate??

The market's soft right now (buyer's market) so it may be. Check completed auctions on Ebay to see, but the low prices will probably end around tax time.
    Shop and buy right now for your best deal.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Nice deal,

$450 for a guitar like that is very tempting.

Congratz dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ January 16, 2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Since there are usually a lot of Pro Rhoads' and Soloists out there at any given time, they usually bring low prices like that, especially if they have standard/common finishes (solid black and red mostly, maybe some red and black metallics/pearls).

Others, like the Kelly and Warrior, bring more because they are few and far between. Kelly's still go cheap because the market for them is dying, unless it's a rare finish like that green sparkle Joe has.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
        X