Fusion HH Profesional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion HH Profesional

Finally !! I have seen another one other than mine...I know that there are otheres out there...Post pics if you have them

Re: Fusion HH Profesional

Nice piece of wood pal! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

This one belongs to another JCF member Gtrplyr666...its more than likely Solid Mahogany like the others....looks like someone replaced the bridge pickup with a Hotrail or something though...mine is still bone stock....wondering if I should keep it that way

Comment

My HH is Jet Black and I was really thinking about putting Gold hardware on it if I could find some original gold hardware somewhere....you know of any palce...I really would like to keep it Jackson parts on it....

Comment

rock on!!!!!!!!! one of my guitars is finally on the web. now everyone can gaze upon the beauty that is my fusion hh. thanks for putting it up there bro. also, i was told that it is a dan lawrence pick-up. can anyone confirm this? and just ignore the big chunk-o-paint that is missing.

Garry

Comment

No problem bro!! I was just excited to actually meet someone who had one of these babies...I was beginning to feel all alone in the world...I am working on retouching the other pics...some were a little fuzzy...they should be up here pretty soon along with the pics of mine ! It does look like a Lawrence pickup btw...

Comment

Wich one's the Lawrence? The one with the blades or the other one? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

The one with the blades....This is the second one in trans red that I have seen with a Lawrence in the bridger position. Mine still has the original Jackson pickups....

Comment

Working...
                X