Best import you ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best import you ever played?

I vote for the 199x Fusion Plus, that I got brain dead and sold a while ago.

What about you guys?
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ January 13, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
    Facebook - Youtube

Re: Best import you ever played?

Well, my offering is not opinion, it's fact. The Charvel 750 is the finest import ever crafted by Charvel. Best tone, best playability, best looks, best everything. You cannot argue that any other model was better. Facts speak for themselves and that's the way it is on this one, sorry.
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

except it was a Charvel, and this is the Import Jackson forum [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I vote for the Fusion Plus too. Love 'em, want more of 'em. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

My RR3! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Since I'm from Norway, every Jackson is an import for me... But I guess you mean the non-US Jacksons, so I'll say my RR5

[ January 14, 2003, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

I'd have to vote for archtop soloist pros... come on, an arched top, set neck, jackson MOP logo, ebony fingerboard guitar? If you took the 'professional' off the end of the headstock, you'd never know it wasn't a USA.

750XLs are great guitars too, but the at soloists are thinner, and lighter. I took some pics of Greg Crowe's 750XL next to one of my AT pros - I'll have to post em one of these days. it's amazing the size difference between the two.

Pete

Comment

I have had two;a JDX 94 and an SL3,there was no comparison,the JDX was good but the SL3 was awesome in sound,feel and finish.

Comment

I only have a JDR-94, so, yeah.

Comment

Well, I always found my KV3 pretty awesome (still do), and that's the only import I've ever played, except a korean performer Rhoads I briefly owned with a terrible action which played crap. I gave it a decent set up and gave it to a friend of mine: drummer and aspiring guitarist. Figured it would be a nice start for him. He loves it.

Comment

I will have to vote for my Fusion "HH" Professional!!! Dual Hums, Floyd Rose, Mahogany Body, very fast neck....great tone, awesome Blusey tones on the clean channel

Comment

Well the best import I've played is the Fusion Plus that i had (similar to VitaminG's`). But I'm sure that there has been other imports that were better. For example, the early neck through professional's. But I've never played one of those!

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

My '90-91 Fusion Pro plays pretty damn nice, but then, it's the only import Jackson I've ever owned. Now import Charvels, that's another story...

Comment

the RR5.

Comment

Non-trem: '94 King V Pro.

With Trem: '86 Model 6
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

can't remeber the model name, it was neck-thru, black (not shiny), string-thru, and had pirahna inlays...i think it's a new model and it's a killer!!!!...d.m.
                              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                              X