1994 Fusion HH Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Fusion HH Professional

I am just curious as to about how many of these were made...I hardly ever see another one other than mine anywhere. Mine is Solid Black gloss and according to old Jackson documents there was only one other finish that year and it was transparent red. Does anyone else on this board own one perhaps ?

Re: 1994 Fusion HH Professional

I don't really know how many were made, but I do love mine dude. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Here's the lady:

Ooops. I forgot to say mine is a Fusion Plus, not exactly a Fusion HH.

[ January 08, 2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
    Facebook - Youtube

Comment

i got one with the trans red finish. i'll agree that they are hard to find, but at least you already got one.

Garry

Comment

There was one in Trans Red on Ebay a few days ago, for $275 Buy It Now without case and I swear that thing sold in an hour. They sean to go for $350-400 with a case in very good condition. I just can`t stand the Fusion(dinky profile) thin and flat necks [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , but love short scales [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I really do think the Fusion HH is very nice with the mahogany body and the binding though [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

The short scale is really nice, specially when your hands are small, like mine. I had that guitar for almost 10 years, I sold it to a friend of mine last month... I'm thinking of getting her back though... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ January 09, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

But was it really an HH....I havent found one person who actually has an HH Professional model. Alot of other Fusion models but not an HH

Comment

hey will, i can't seem to get a reply to you. it just won't send for some reason. just shoot me over a regular email and i'll get some pics over to you. you can get my addy from my profile, but i guess you know that already. sorry if it seems like i have been ignoring you, but i just can' get that link thing to work. hear from you soon.

Garry

Comment

They have a Mahogany body and Fusion HH on the Trussrod Cover. Most seam to be in Trans Cherry. I did want one at one time, but they have the thin/flat Dinky style neck and I can`t play that type. I acctually trade my USA Fusion for a USA Kelley Marty Feidman, because I can`t play a Dinky style neck. Jack.

Comment

There is a Fusion HH in cherry red at the music go round in Albuquerque if anyone is interested.

Comment

Yeah I have emailed them about that one...hopefully I will hear from them soon!

Comment

Will, if you like the Dinky thin/flat neck style, you should love a Fusion HH and i love Short Scale lengths. Someday, maybee a Soloist Custom with a short scale [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I have a black HH and it is one of the best palying guitars I have ever owned and I have own some of the best...Gibson Les Paul, Fender, etc...

Comment

Working...
                        X