Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue and Orange Flame DK2

http://www.guitarxpress.com/cgibin/w...l?p_prodid=379

Is Jackson still making these? You don't ever see them on the bay anymore and I kinda want to get one.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Blue and Orange Flame DK2

you mean like this one on ebay [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

ebay bof
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks Kev, damn that's still too rich for my blood (Army doesn't pay squat). Nice looker though all black hardware is SHARP on that guitar. guess i gotta wait a few years for the used ones to start showing up.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I think those were supposed to be limited to 100 pieces too...
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Man, if only the other DK2`s had Black Hardware, I would buy one in a heartbeat [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I also, wish Jacskon would offer a Soloist style rounded neck on these Dinky`s, they are really thin and flat for me, but for the price [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I think even just black hardware on the solid and graphic colors would be fine like the USA Selects [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Okay I'm gonna see what I can scam to get the cash for one of these. Has anyone played one? Gimmee some feedback. Check out the ebay link and check out the headstock. A little different than your everyday Jackson import.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=934239540

This isn't the exact one that I'm gonna get I found a better deal somewhere else.

Comment

yep they are nice man ! yeah didn't guitar express custom order em , only 100 made or something as well . //Steve

p.s. I wish I could find one of those import roope and laiho custom rr 25 made I think they got to show up some where sooner or latter.

Comment

Working...
              X