Charvel stamped Schaller, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel stamped Schaller, right?

This is a bridge from what I'm thinking is a Fusion Special. I thought I remembered the specials having a single locking trem but this looks like a standard Schaller double locking. What's the verdict?

Re: Charvel stamped Schaller, right?

<font color="aqua">That's one of the locking takeuchi bridges. They really aren't too bad as they have a hardened baseplate much like the floyd rose. I also fixed your pic [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

nice knockers!

Comment

Thanks, that's the wife. I should probably put some sort of block on my photobucket account, huh.

Oh, and thanks, Dave. But it is double locking, though, right? No worse than the JT580 in quality?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Thanks, that's the wife. I should probably put some sort of block on my photobucket account, huh.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Actually you have it as your avatar so he just copied and pasted the address, he didn't have to go to your account to get it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          </font>

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and thanks, Dave. But it is double locking, though, right? No worse than the JT580 in quality?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Yes, it is a double locking system as you can see the locking bolts and little lock blocks in the saddles. And yes, it's no worse than the JT580 in quality. </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

<font color="aqua">Actually you have it as your avatar so he just copied and pasted the address, he didn't have to go to your account to get it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            </font>

Der

<font color="aqua">Yes, it is a double locking system as you can see the locking bolts and little lock blocks in the saddles. And yes, it's no worse than the JT580 in quality. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was thought, just wanted to be sure. Finals are definitely taking their toll on my mental function right now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X