• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2 Pic Deep Candy Blue

Here's one of my Newest Dinky [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[*]http://www.deanguitars.com/psupload/pics/DK2-2.JPG

Re: DK2 Pic Deep Candy Blue

Mmmm, I've always loved that color! Congrats!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Pretty!
      Thanks for posting the pic!
      Is that the $279 special?

That fretboard looks really dark! I like!
      A lot darker than the DXMG....

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ December 19, 2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great colour! congrats
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Pretty!
          Thanks for posting the pic!
          Is that the $279 special?

That fretboard looks really dark! I like!
          A lot darker than the DXMG....

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, its the one I got on special, they're still in stock, I'm thinking of getting another! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for the fretboard, it's a little lighter than that pic in person, but I'd still say it's on the "darker" side of rosewood.

Comment

Where can I get the $279 Special at? I would like to get one [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

not telling!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just checked, there's none left.

You took the last one, didn't ya?!? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I just figured it out [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] American Music Supply and the worst part is I have had their magazine for over a month [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I will call them, but like someone else has said, they are sold out [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

holy **** thats the same price that Kevin gave us on em[279], those guitars up here in canada go for over 1000 bucks canadian plus a case !!! great deal man !!! //Steve

Comment

Steve's Music up here in Toronto has em for a lot less, Steve.

Still, I saved $150.00 by NOT buying Canadian! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

When we start to get decent prices up here in the Great White, I'll be happy to support my local dealer, untill then.....

Comment

Just to give an illustration of how much Canadian Dealers mark up pricing.

An un-named dealer of.. say.. Queen St. W in Toronto.. (Not Steve's.. another one.. kinda for the *birds*.. nudge, nudge.. wink, wink.. has a web site.. claims to have guitars that go for a *song*.. ) Ahem,

Anyways, they are selling a POS JS30 for $500.00 Cdn!!! I couldn' F**** believe it!!!

I bought my DX10D for just under $400.00 Cdn.

They were not very happy when I brought it in for setup and told em how much I paid.

They did do a great setup on it tho.

[ December 22, 2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Comment

what a pedal selection though......

Comment

yeah the do mark em pretty high up here in Canada it totaly sucks man , ward music in vancouver use to sell a rr3 dk2 dr3 ect ect ... for 1099 to 1199 for blk and then 169 for the case ! so when we got our endorsment deal [guitars at cost] we were in heaven man !!! lol , I was saving 500 to 600 bucks on a new guitar with a case even when our dollar was/is bad , the thing that sucks about the deal is that I have a wife and 3 kids so buying axe's all the time just isn't gonna work all the time , if I would have got the deal when I was single I would have had tons more guitars and I would still be broke lol ! just bought a head the other day and I am still sleeping on the couch ! lol //Steve

Comment

I have a DK2 and a DXMG and the fretboard looks exactly the same color on each other...
                              Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X