Wow... I'm going insane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow... I'm going insane!

OK fella's, I think I'm gonna have to take a break from this new JCF board until all of the kinks are worked out. I can't for the life of me figure out how to "Mark Forums read", etc. that a forum of this magnitude HAS to have. Plus, I access this board from several different machines and it appears that the option Cleveland Metal refered to in the Profiles section only stores the info for THAT machine via cookies, rather than you're profile so each machine ends up being different. I know it seems like I'm on allot, but it's because I always find a few minutes here and there to jump in and keep the posts from getting out of hand, but now it just takes to much time to sort through everything.

It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone could email me once everything has been figured out here and let me know the steps needed to get what I need from this forum. You guys are fantastic and I will definitely miss this place desperately, but I just don't have the time this forum requires in it's current state (Or my lack of knowledge to use it properly).

My email address is [email protected]. PLEASE keep me informed.

Thanks!

Re: Wow... I\'m going insane!

If you know you're going crazy, you must not be insane!! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: Wow... I\'m going insane!

I'm contemplating leaving myself... It's really too much to re read all the posts all the time...

Not much fun anymore...

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=17;t=000013

Comment

Working...
      X